Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How to Make Your Own Febreeze!!!


YES! I was so excited today when I found this! Since we have 3 dogs we use Febreeze all the time so I am so excited to try this!

One thing I have a hard time stocking up on is Febreze! It seems it’s never cheap enough to warrant getting stocked! Well, here is a homemade version that I hear works wonders! Has anyone tried making their own before? Can’t wait to try this!

What You’ll Need:

  • 1/8 cup of fabric softener
  • 2 Tbsp baking soda
  • 32 oz spray bottle (consider using an old Febreze spray bottle)
  • hot water

Gather your supplies, and pour the fabric softener and baking soda in the spray bottle. Fill the rest of the bottle with hot water and shake!

Thanks, Fake-It Frugal


Please let me know if you try this and how it turns out! I will be trying it as soon as I can stock up on some fabric softener :)

No comments:

Post a Comment