Monday, January 23, 2012

So Blessed!

As you have most likely read in my previous posts, I have been trying to come up with more ways to support my family financially. I support my family in many ways by taking care of the home life and saving us lots of money, but I just didn't feel like I was contributing to the finances enough and I wanted to find something that would work. I finally did!
As you probably know I am very into business and have always wanted to own my own business. I have tried many different things only to fail but I am ok with it because you can't have absolute success without a couple of failures first. Well I think I have finally found what I am best at and that is sales. I have decided to go ahead and sign up with Scentsy and sell their amazing products and I am very excited!
That is not all! I absolutely LOVE couponing and finding great deals and it is the way that I have saved my family a TON of money. My dad always tells me that having a baby and raising a child is super expensive so be prepared, but I have proved him wrong by coupon and bargain shopping. We are currently completely stocked on baby products and clothes and I got them all for dirt cheap! I have always fantasized about couponing for a living (even though it is practically a part time job) and my dream finally came true! I am now a proud employee at Freebies2Deals.com and I absolutely love it! I will no longer be posting deals on my blog anymore because I will be doing plenty of posting on Freebies2Deals. I will reserve this blog for family chat, DIY projects, and other very interesting things about my day to day life.
I am so very happy with the way things are going right now and cannot wait to share our blessed life with our son in 3 short weeks! <3
Thank you to GOD and to all of my readers for your support and love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment