Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Adventures and a NEW POLL!

Well last night I processed my first orders for Scentsy. Unfortunately it was not enough to get me started as a consultant but I did get some half priced and free products so I am happy that it wasn't a total loss! I am definitely going to do my best to save up the money it takes to become a consultant in February because in the short amount of time that I was selling I absolutely loved it!

Sales and marketing have always been my forte so I think that is definitely where I need to stick my feet in and stay for a while. Scentsy is a great product and I enjoy selling it so why not? I am also thinking about selling a few other things and have a couple of other ideas a'brewin! I am getting really excited about becoming an entrepreneur because that has always been my dream!

All excitement about my new adventures aside, today I feel like crap. :( I am hoping it is just because I ate an extraordinary amount of fiber yesterday. I did not do that on purpose, but my tummy sure is feeling it today! I was hoping to get some more of the nursery done and wrap some Christmas gifts, but that might have to be done tonight when I hopefully feel a little better.

Speaking of the nursery, now that we have mostly everything unpacked it is really starting to come together and feel like a home! As soon as whats left to unpack is done we can start assembling the nursery furniture and I am so excited about that! I was so overwhelmed when we first moved in, but now I am starting to relax and enjoy our new living space and it feels good.

Well that is all I have for today! I might post some deals later if I see anything good!

I have posted a poll on the right hand side of my blog page and would really appreciate your participation in it! :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment